frequently asked questions
- Visit silverbacklab.com on any device
- Navigate to the item of interest
- Locate “Find a retailer” on the product page
- Select “Find in retailer”
- Search by text or map to find out where your nearest dealer is located and by clicking at “direction” you will be able to get the driving or walking directions in Google Maps
- View a list or map view of all the stores
- You can contact the dealer of your choice in order to find out if the product is available in store or place an order directly with a dealer.
You can buy Silverback gear at our Gearshop at: https://gearshop.silverbacklab.com/
We carry a wide selection replacement frame parts on our gearshop. All other parts can be ordered from your local bike shop.
The most accurate way to get the weight of your bike, in your specific size is to go your local bike shop and let them weigh it for you. Weights displayed on the site are for a single size (normally a Medium bike) only.
Yes, we have an innovative ordering system, that allows you to order online and then collect your order from your local bike store. Select & Collect is available in most countries.
We would love to hear from you! Please send us your feedback HERE.
Pricing displayed on our site include the valid VAT % of the country of the customer.
Warranties vary depending on the frame material, parts etc. Read our full warranty T’s & C’s HERE.
- If you have purchased your bicycle from a Silverback dealer, contact the dealer and have them submit a warranty claim
- Otherwise email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with images of the damaged part, serial number and original invoice
Please enter your email address in to the “Sign up for our newsletter” form located in the footer of each web page on the Silverbacklab website.