Why It Is Best: S-Electro Fat
Silverback Electro Tech #BornToBeElectric
It is no secret that the S-Electro FAT is a Best In Class E-bike. In fact, we think the S-Electro design is a real match made in recreational heaven.
This highly capable, easy-to-use E-Bike utilizes the powerful Bafang Max M400 motor with intuitive controls. This, coupled with monstertruck wheels, will have you venturing where you've always wanted to go.
S-Electro Fat brings Best In Class to e-fatbikes, packed with all the premium features you'd expect. Large rotors and more powerful brakes for greater stopping power as to deal with increased speeds. Dropper post compatiblity, lightweight alloy frame, along with the SBC carbon fatbike fork as seen on the popular Scoop Single makes for a highly fun, very capable e-bike with all the benefits of a normal fatbike.
- Silverback custom engineered proprietary semi-integrated battery alloy frame with Electro tech optimised geometry and internal cable routing, featuring smooth welds.
- Tapered head tube for optimal stiffness
- SBC Carbon rigid fork with 150mm O.L.D thru axle
- Boost FAT hub spacing 12 x 197mm rear with thru axle.
- Shimano XT 10 speed RD-M786 Shadow Tech Plus rear derailleur with Deore 10 Speed Trigger Shifter..
- Bafang Max Drive FAT e-bike system, 36V, 80Nm, integrated crankset.
- Custom rubber battery cover allows maintenance access to attaching mechanism on frame and helps with vibration damping.
- SUNringlé Mulefüt 80 tubeless ready rims with VEE Tire Bulldozer 26 x 4.7 tubeless ready tyres.
- Compact chainstays and XC inspired geometry improves agility and ride quality.
- Shimano BL-M315/BR-M425 hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors front and rear.
- Narrow Q-factor, more natural feeling when pedalling similar to a normal Shimano crankset.
- Seat tube bottle bosses for on bike hydration.
- In line with Silverback’s BIC and ARD philosophies - more here:
#BornToBeElectric #SilverbackBikes #BestInClass