THE S-ELECTRO PRO – BORN TO BE ELECTRIC
Designed using similar geometry as our enduro ready machine, the Slider. The S-Electro Pro features our POP geometry, coupled with a modiﬁed Horst Link suspension layout.
The S-Electro Pro is a highly capable long-travel 29” eBike that is also compatible with 27.5” wheels.
The Metric trunnion mounts rear shock is custom-tuned to work perfectly with this bike. Providing you with an eﬃcient climbing platform in climbing mode, and a race-ready descender when in open mode on the S-Electro. Watch this 3D video that shows the technology: VIDEO.
The Shimano pedal assists drive system makes getting to the top of the trails a lot easier. So save your energy for the downhills. Hooligan machine charged.
Key frame Features:
- 140mm rear travel but can be increased to 160mm
- Short offset fork, giving the rider increased stability
- Long dropper post compatible
- Modern / Progressive geometry for a comfortable and powerful ride
- Custom designed rocker link for function and form
- Rear suspension integrated motor mount
- Quick battery access
- Two bearing sizes used throughout
- Progressive leverage ration for bottom-out resistance
Also check out our the S-Electro Fat: HERE