SHOP READY TO RIDE
Purchase an Award Winning Brand Direct
Best in Class design and Developed Bikes
We live by the right product at the right Price Ethos”
Assembled in Germany
We’ll first expertly assemble then professionally set up your bike your chose at our Head Quarters in Stuttgart, Germany by brand Technicians. This service is offered free of charge.
Bike Set up, brakes and shifting are fine-tuned for you to ‘Ready to Ride”
New technology packing innovation that reduces time to unpack and its less waste.
World Cup Race athletes race and perform on our Bikes.
Save time. Select bikes online – any time, any day.
Choose your models and compare to see what bike is right for you.
FIND YOUR FIT
Found your dream bike, but not sure about the size? Try our sizing app.
WORLD WIDE SHIPPING
(select countries excluded)
EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTY
Lifetime on Alloy frames, 3 years on Carbon
Brand Boutique Showroom
Full range of models and bike Categories on offer
Silverback’s Core offering
Silverback Technologies GmbH assures your satisfaction in three ways:
- Exceptional Service. We have the best and most experienced sales people, fitters and mechanics. All our employees go through Silverback schooling to learn and understand people, riders, and inventory.
- Excellent Prices and sales on all products and services. Be comfortable and enjoy the 24/7 stress free experience of buying from us and knowing that you are getting the right price.
- “READY TO RIDE” enables you to receive your dream bike which is assembled in Germany by our professional mechanics and 99% ready to ride*
Silverback seeks to provide the best service to all our customers and to the cycling community. Please feel free to call +49 7022 9777 818 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like discuss your future purchase.
* All Silverback “READY TO RIDE” bikes are completely assembled, adjusted and test ridden by professional mechanics. To ship, we remove certain components such as front wheel, seat post, pedals, attaching them securely to your Silverback Smart Packaging [Patented]. Once delivered, assembling your bike takes about Few minutes from the moment you open your bike to the moment you can ride your dream bike. For step-by-step assistance, watch our unpacking and assembly videos: (we will release new video soon]
If you choose “ READY TO RIDE” purchase method, the bike will be assembled in Germany by professional mechanic and shipped directly to you.
- Visit silverbacklab.com and browse full selection of bikes.
- If you find something you like, choose the correct size, the quantity of bikes and click on “READY TO RIDE”. In order to be sure about the correct size of the bike you about to order, visit our handy „ FIND YOUR FIT“, fill in your details and see which size will fit you best.
- Your bike will now be added to your cart. You can continue to shop and add more bikes to your cart, or proceed to check-out.
- To proceed to checkout click on the shopping cart icon in the top menu.
- You will receive an email confirmation containing all important information of your purchase. Once payment is confirmed, the bike is then shipped from the Silverback Warehouse to your address within 1-2 working days (for available immediately bikes). If the bike you ordered should be temporarily out of stock, it will be dispatched as soon as it is back in stock. In this case, you will receive an email confirming the next availability date.
- We wish you a lot of happy moments with your dream bike from Silverback!
Orders are subject to verification and acceptance before shipping.
PRICES & PAYMENT METHODS
- Our prices include VAT (GST). All transactions are settled in either USD or Euro. We accept Direct EFT, Direct Debit, PayPal, Stripe (EU).
- More payment options will be added soon – American Express, Discover, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club for international orders.
- Within Germany the financing option is available*: “JobRad” or with Santander Bank (only possible within Germany), please contact email@example.com or by phone 07022 9777 818 before you place your “READY TO RIDE” order in order to make sure all requirements for financing are met.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES, TARIFFS, TAXES AND VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT)
All parcels are subject to customs, tariff, duty, Value added Tax (VAT), etc.
The amounts are determined based on a combination of factors that may include:
- The merchandise’s country of origin or manufacture
- The merchandise classification, using a system adopted by the countries that we ship to
- VAT rates are set by the country to which the order is shipping and depending on the type and value of the goods
Note: If you refuse delivery of the shipment, you are responsible for payment of all return shipping fees and any applicable fees, duties and taxes; in this case, all such return shipping fees and any applicable fees, duties and taxes will be billed to the method of payment you used. Shipping fees are not refundable for undeliverable shipments or refused shipments.
You will be presented with shipping options at checkout. Select the shipping method that best meets your needs. Our reliable logistics partners ensure that your order is transported to you as safe and soon as possible . Silverback is using own proprietary owned SSP (Silverback Smart Packaging) to ensure that the bike is well-protected.
Every delivery we send is insured during the shipping process. When you receive your delivery, please immediately check for external damage. You must report any damage to the shipping company at the moment the logistic company is handing over the bike box to you, if any damages occur, you need to write on the delivery notes about the damages discovered, make copy of the delivery note with the damage report, accept the parcel after that and notify us within 24 hours about such incident. In case the external damage of the box has caused an impact of the bike, before returning the package to us, please contact us by phone so that we can discuss the procedure with you. In case the external damages of the carton occurred and the damage report has not been filled at the moment of delivery, the claim of damaged product will be declined by Silverback.
- Order is send by unregistered post, no tracking number to the parcel is available, in case of lost shipment, the freight costs and costs or value of the goods will not be refunded.
- Germany : Tracking number is available, goods are insured for 500 euro, transit time 2-3 working days.
- European Union: Tracking number is available, goods are insured for 500 euro, transit time 3-7 working days.
- Rest of the world: Tracking number is available, goods are insured for 500 euro, transit time 7-10 working days.
- Germany: Shipment is tracked , goods are insured for 500 euro, if order is placed before 12:00, guaranteed delivery next working day until 18:00.
- European Union: Transit time within 1-2 working days, TNT Express.
- Rest of the world: Transit time 1-3 working days, TNT Express Economy.
*Custom clearance can add 2-5 days in the country of destination. Please note the delivery dates can not be guaranteed and estimated dates only.
Choose your country to view the cost for shipping.
INTERNATIONAL RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Sorry, we cannot accept COD deliveries
RETURNS – CUSTOMS, DUTIES, TAXES & VAT, POLICIES
Domestic & EU returns
In case you are not happy with your purchase and would like to cancel it, you can return the bicycle within 14 days from the date you have purchased it (14 days return policy apply for purchases within European Union only), please send us an official email with order cancellation or order change to firstname.lastname@example.org and return shipping label will be provided. Of course you are free to choose another model alternatively or to cancel the purchase. The bike needs to be in non- ridden condition at the time you return it. We ask for your understanding that we can only accept returned bikes in their original packaging. For damage caused by inappropriate packaging we need to retain a compensation for lost value. In case you decide to cancel your order, the money will be returned to you via the same payment method you have used to purchase your bike. The freight charge will be refunded too.
We offer 14 days return policy for international orders. Please send us an official email with order cancellation or order change to email@example.com and return shipping label will be provided.
In case of international return, we cannot refund freight costs, customs, duties, taxes, VAT which occurred during the original shipping and return process. We ask for your understanding that we can only accept returned bikes in their original packaging. For damage caused by inappropriate packaging we need to retain a compensation for lost value. In special cases, if you are returning a purchase, you may be eligible for a refund of a portion or all of the duties and taxes from your local customs office. Contact your local office directly for details.
Other promotional restrictions may apply. Please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions, please email us : email@example.com