Table of Contents
RIDE ALMOST EVERYWHERE, ON THE ROAD AND OFF IT. RIDE MORE & GO FURTHER!
With its roots in gravel, the S-Electro Gravel encourages exploration without reservation. Going further and doing more, is not a question of if, but when. Fitted with a Bafang M800 drive unit, it oﬀers the best of integration, while maintaining minimum weight compromise. Complimented by 11-Speed Apex, the drive system boasts 250W mid-drive power with variable assistance modes. Accommodating up to 4 bottle cages, fender and rack mounts, the S-Electro Gravel is ready for any journey.
WHAT MAKES THE S-ELECTRO GRAVEL GREAT?
- Integrated battery
- SBC Carbon Fork
- Integrated rack and fender mounts on frame and fork, as well as kickstand mount on seat, stays.
- BAFANG M800 Mid Drive Motor 200wh, 55N.m
- BAFANG 200Wh capacity, 3,5Hr recharge time.
- 4x bottle compatibility – 2 on fork and 2 in front triangle.
- Gravel focused geometry with responsive steering and improved stability
- Increased wheelbase for better e-system weight distribution and balance.
- Wheel Compatibility – 700C and 650B – Max tyre sizes 700C x 40C and 650B x 1,6”.
- Super light SBC Carbon Fork.
FREQUENTLY ASKED ELECTRIC BIKE QUESTIONS.
How long will the battery last me?
How long should the S-Electro Gravels battery last on a ride?
Can I fly with my E-bike?
Sadly, the Lithium-Ion battery used on e-bikes are not allowed on an airplane. Aviation regulations state that you can not fly with a battery exceeds a capacity of over 160WH. If you are wanting to do a e-biking adventure in another country, we suggest you hire a battery for a local supplier.
Do you have a love for adventure but not convinced that you need an E-Bike? Then check out our new carbon gravel bike: Siablo CF.
What size wheels can I use on the S-Electro GR?
How long does it take to charge the battery on this electric gravel bike?
This system has a charge time of 3.5 hours to100% capacity.
Is it easy to maintain and clean?
#SilverbackBikes #EBikes #BornToBeFast