IT’S TIME TO LOOK FORWARD TO ANOTHER GREAT YEAR OF RACING AT THE 2019 UCI WORLD CUP SEASON. WITH IT BEING AN OLYMPIC YEAR IN 2020, THE UCI HAS BEEN QUICK TO FIRM THE CALENDAR UP FOR THAT YEAR.
2020 UCI Mountain Bike Cross-Country World Championship presented by Mercedes-Benz in Albstadt
The countdown for the 2020 UCI World Cup Mountain Bike Cross-Country presented by Mercedes-Benz is underway. In the city administration, the Skyder Track & Event Company and the RSG Zollernalb and many other clubs to set the course. And you do that with a certain pride.
For 2019, the MTB World Cup extends to eight locations for the downhillers. This includes a new location in the United States, with the introduction of a round in Snowshoe, West Virginia, where the cross-country classes will also be racing. The XCO World Cup sticks to seven rounds for 2019 however.
The World Cup is an exciting period for all riders across the world.
UCI World Cup calendar
- May 18– 19: (XCO/XCC) Albstadt, Germany
- May 25–26: (XCO/XCC) Nové Mesto, Czech Republic
- June 8–9: (DH) Leogang, Austria
- July 6–7: (DH/XCO/XCC) Vallnord, Andorra
- July 13–14: (XCO/XCC/DH) Les Gets, France
- August 3–4: (XCO/XCC/DH) Val di Sole, Italy
- August 10–11: (XCO/XCC/DH) Lenzerheide, Switzerland
Find Out More: CLICK HERE