SILVERBACK ELECTRO TECH #BORNTOBEELECTRIC
Why It Is Best: S-Electro Fat
Silverback Electro Tech #BornToBeElectric
It is no secret that the S-Electro FAT is a Best In Class E-bike. In fact, we think the S-Electro design is a real match made in recreational heaven.
This highly capable, E-Bike utilizes the Bafang Max M400 motor with intuitive controls. This, coupled with monster truck wheels, is guaranteed to have you venturing. Snow, sand or mud, in short, the S-Electro fat has no limit.
S-Electro Fat brings Best In Class to e-fatbikes. Packed with all the premium features you’d expect. Not to mention large rotors, and powerful brakes, giving the bike greater stopping power. Along with the SBC carbon fatbike fork, further key features include dropper post compatibility and a lightweight frame. Therefore making this a fun and capable e-bike with all the benefits of a normal fatbike.
- Silverback semi-integrated battery alloy frame.
- Optimised geometry and internal cable routing, featuring smooth welds.
- Tapered head tube for optimal stiffness
- SBC Carbon rigid fork with 150mm O.L.D thru axle
- Boost FAT hub spacing 12 x 197mm rear with thru axle.
- Shimano XT 10 speed RD-M786 Shadow Tech. Plus rear derailleur with Deore 10 Speed Trigger Shifter.
- Bafang Max Drive FAT e-bike system, 36V, 80Nm, integrated crankset.
- Custom rubber battery cover. .
- SUNringlé Mulefüt 80 tubeless ready rims with VEE Tire Bulldozer 26 x 4.7 tubeless ready tyres.
- Compact chainstays with XC inspired geometry improves agility and ride quality.
- Shimano BL-M315/BR-M425 hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors front and rear.
- Narrow Q-factor, more natural feeling when pedaling similar to a normal Shimano crankset.
- Seat tube bottle bosses for on-bike hydration.
- In line with Silverback’s BIC and ARD philosophies – more HERE
#BornToBeElectric #SilverbackBikes #BestInClass