THE S-ELECTRO PRO: shred more trails with our brand new dual-sus e-bike.
The S-Electro Pro, designed with similar geometry features of our Enduro ready machine, the Slider, this e-bike is ready to shred some trails. Featuring our POP geometry coupled with a modiﬁed Horst Link suspension layout and a function designed/dictated asymmetric frame.
The S-Electro Pro is a highly capable long travel 29” eBike that is also compatible with 27.5” wheels. The Metric trunnion mount rear shock is custom-tuned to work with bikes suspension. Delivering an eﬃcient climbing platform in climbing mode, but then turn a race-ready descender when in open mode. The Shimano pedal-assist drive system makes getting up the hills faster.
Watch this 3D animation to explore the fame and technology used for this dual-sus e-bike: YouTube
Key frame features
- Rear travel 140mm (which can be increased to 160mm)
- Short offset fork for increased stability
- Long dropper post compatible
- Modern Geometry that gives the rider stability on fast descends
- Custom proprietary rock link
- Integrated motor mount for a lighter but stiffer frame
- Washer free suspension, for less maintanance
- Progressing leverage ration for bottom-out resistance
We have just launched an e-Gravel bike: S-Electro Gravel